Popular Post

Posted by : RON 10 Dec 2013



Our city was graced by the presence of those foreign military, and for obvious reasons had its impact even on the lives of normal people, a midst the intolerable heat waves which has left the city parched for a few weeks. The roads which were clean, quickly got a devastated look. Even the thin weak beggar, who had embraced one of the shady corners around the big tree, as his humble abode for almost close to four/five years, vanished overnight. The city had been brought to an unplanned halt, and so did the lives of many people like me.

With nothing to look forward, and no wealth to carry me onward, some old wine from my store of good old days, made me remember something good. Or may be something very good. 

They said, that my grandpa had a bitter luck, he discovered ways to a great fortune, but never lived enough to make it through. I faintly remembered, he used to sing me lullaby about some map and some hidden clues for me to find it. May be its right time for me to get set go on this. Let's see...

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Journey to El Dorado - El Dorado - Powered by Blogger - App Designed by Escaladesoft -